At Excel College, we are always looking for high-quality education agents to work with us and help to promote Excel College and its courses to students all over the world. We expect all of our agents to represent us in a way that is professional and reflects the quality of the teaching and learning we provide all of our students. In return, we offer a target-based bonus scheme and also give other commission-based incentives at different points throughout the year. We accept applications from all agents, whether they have just started out or are a fully established company. We work with them to help them understand our enrolment procedures whilst giving advice on visa applications and documents. Our aim is to ensure close working relationships with all our agents, which we believe makes for quality students. Our accreditations and reputation mean that you know you are working with a top quality college. By being an agent of ours, you agree to uphold this reputation by providing an efficient and honest service to all of our students.
- To send quality, genuine students
- To verify all documents provided by the student as best you can
- To check all required documents are completed prior to applying to us
We promise you:
- A high-quality experience for your students
- Quick turn around time on all applications
- Highly-competetive commission rates & special offers throughout the year
- Professional offer letter and invoice for all applications
- Excellent & comfortable accommodation for all students
- Advice on visa applications
- Professional visa letters accepted by UKBA as genuine confirmation of a course
Please see our application forms for more information on our terms and conditions.
Every Excel College student can book a FREE appointment with UKEC, our sister company! UKEC gives university and college application advice and services, will help students with their personal statement and will even follow up on your students’ applications.
All students need to do is to ask for an appointment on their application form or ask us when they arrive and we will arrange an appointment at a time to suit them.
Got a question? Contact us for help.