Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Employer: Xinlung Group Ltd., trading as Excel College
Responsible to: College Principal
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Annual leave: 20 days
Start date: 1st October 2018
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:30)
Excel College is a British Council accredited English Language college located in the heart of Manchester city centre. We offer a range of English language courses, including General English, IELTS preparation, ESP and teacher training course to enable learners achieve the language competency to pursue their intended studies or careers.
A position has become available for a passionate Sales & Marketing Executive to assist the College Principal to oversee student recruitment effort of the College and be part of this mission-focused team.
The Sales and Marketing Executive is responsible to ensure sales targets are met by working closely with the team and (prospective) partners to deliver an efficient, personal and high-quality customer experience for both students and partners. The candidate is also tasked to advise the company management, contribute to the business development plan as well as helping to ensure the College meets the standards expected by its accrediting bodies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To drive sales to ensure sales targets are met
- To monitor and analyse sales figures and trends to devise effective sales & marketing strategies and help improve the handling of sales enquiries
- To report sales performance and projection for recruitment at monthly/quarterly meetings
- To promote sales awareness and provide sales training to the team
- To develop and maintain a strong network of business partners to diversify our recruitment channels and explore new business opportunities
- To develop and manage the College’s agent network: respond to enquiries, provide quotations and coordinate group bookings
- To generate customer interest in our programmes by presenting and communicating the company’s products and services to target audience nationally and globally
- To be responsible for the design, production and stock management of the College’s promotional materials, both print and digital version
- To assist the College principle with the College’s SEO, SEM and SMM’s strategy, content update and performance in order to improve sales & brand awareness
- To ensure all business partners receive up-to-date marketing information and/or promotional materials
- To collect photos, videos and testimonials from students and partners for marketing purpose
- To research market trend and competition to provide new ideas for course design, student market, recruitment channel, recruitment strategy and promotions
- To travel for regular in-country as well as occasional overseas meetings with business partners to develop channels and generate sales
- To develop integrative approaches to market the College aligning with the core business of higher education admissions to meet students’ needs
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Share responsibility of safeguarding on behalf of the College
- Work with the team to ensure compliance with British Council accreditation standards and other professional bodies in all areas across the College
- Work to sustain good relations with accrediting bodies by upholding their values and requirements.
- Responsible for regular reporting duty relevant to the role
- There may be occasions when it is necessary for you to undertake other additional duties and tasks that are within your capabilities as our business needs dictate.
- Undertake any other ad hoc tasks as required to suit business needs.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Positive can-do personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent communication and account management skills
- Sensitivity to and appreciation of the diverse cultural backgrounds of our student population
- A strong desire for success and continuous development
*Successful applicants will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)*
- Experience of working with international student recruitment
- Experience in account management
- Knowledge in design software: Eg. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Knowledge in digital marketing tools: Google AdWords, MailChimp, SEO/SEM etc.
- Working knowledge of education management software (e.g. Class or other SQL database)
Closing date for applications is 12:00 pm. (GMT) on Tuesday 18th September. Interviews will take place shortly thereafter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Higher Education Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Manchester (Preferred)
- Do you have the right to work in the UK? (Required)
To apply for this job please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org