BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFER: Book an intensive 21 course with homestay accommodation for only £300 per week + NO registration or booking fees!
Apply for your language course today by following the ‘BOOK NOW’ link below! Not sure what the best offer is for you? Contact us by following the link below to speak to a member of our team today!
For over 15 years Excel College has built a reputation for our excellent English courses in Manchester. Our goal is simple: help international students to achieve the English standard that they want! Our English courses are designed to help our international students to achieve the success they desire!
The courses at Execl College provide a comprehensive learning experience for our students. Our aim is to ensure that our courses are practical and relevant to the individual needs and interests of everyone studying at Excel College. We embrace different learning styles and reflect this with the types of lessons delivered. Our teachers work in partnership with our students and regularly assess students’ progress to help them achieve their learning goals.
- 21 hours per week
- Level: Beginner (A1) – Advanced (C1)
- International classes
Course books are not included and cost £30 per level
Living with one of our homestay hosts will allow you to experience British culture and live in a family environment. Living in our homestay accommodation is a great way to improve your English and get a taste of British culture. Our hosts are carefully chosen and checked to ensure that you are happy, safe and comfortable throughout your stay. All of our hosts are fluent English speakers and are and experienced at welcoming international students to Manchester.
- Breakfast and dinner included
- 20 – 50 minutes to the school by public transport (average weekly bus ticket = £15)
- Social programme
- Additional academic sessions for FREE each Thursday: Excel +
- Access to our online learning platform: My Excel
- FREE Wifi
- Book & DVD renting
- Welfare support
Terms & conditions of special offer:
- Adults 16 + only
- £300 includes 21 hours of intensive English & homestay accommodation with a standard diet
- Homestay hosts that provide special diets are available for an additional £20 per week
- Course must start between 26th November 2018 and 1st November 2019
- Course books must be purchased for an extra £30 per level
- City centre student residence accommodation available for an additional £60 per week
- Course must be booked and paid for before 30th November 2018
- Not valid with any other special offer.
- Excel College reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Excel College reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- Full terms and conditions for course & accommodation bookings can be found here.
Keep up to date with everything that has been happening recently at Excel College!